Friday 28 June 2013

A big TTPL Welcome

This week we are very pleased to welcome Carly - she is joining us as a summer intern before returning to University in the next academic year.
Say hello Carly....
"I am currently a student at Southampton Solent University, studying Events Management. Being originally from Torquay, The Training Partnership was a brilliant opportunity for me to gain some valuable work experience within Torbay. As The Training Partnership deals with students from all over Europe, it has allowed me to acquire a better knowledge of various cultures. My first week at The Training Partnership has presented to me how much time and effort each member of staff puts in to making every European trainee feel as comfortable and safe as possible. After my first week, I am delighted to be part of the team."
 Welcome Carly...we all hope you enjoy your time with us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment