Wednesday 4 September 2013

Vicky the Finance Officer!

Hi I’m Vicky the Finance Officer at TTPL. Thanks to my bosses I’m having a great summer with my 3 daughters!  Thank you bosses!! You see they allow me to work school hours during term time and two days (9am-5pm) each week when the girls are on holiday, which is brilliant!! I’m so lucky!!  I’ve been on bikes rides, walking on the moors, kayaking, lazing on the beach, going to the cinema, shopping, visiting friends, eating out (not so good for my waistline but I love food!!), staying up late and having a great time with my girls.  I also got to lead a TTPL organised trip to Woodlands for some of our participants, it was great.  The best bit was whizzing down the death slide. Boy did I scream! What a buzz!! I also liked the Owl display, they were so beautiful and you got so close to them, it was fab!  I have to say I have also enjoyed going to work, its given me a couple of days to rest my bones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment