Friday 20 December 2013

Merry Christmas to all EU Partners and Participants

As the Director of The Training Partnership it falls to me to wish you all  a wonderful Christmas and  a very successful and fulfilling New Year.  2013 has seen The Training Partnership go from strength to strength and I would like to thank all of our  EU Partners and their Participants for helping to  make this such a successful year.  We have seen an increase in numbers not just with Students and Partners but also in the number of staff we employ.
I am sure everyone involved will agree that the Training Partnership Staff are without doubt, fantastic; they are always prepared to go that extra mile to ensure that our EU Partners and Participants are happy and enjoy their experience here in the UK. I am immensely proud of every member of staff and applaud  their commitment to the work they do in such a professional, caring and friendly manner . I would also like to extend these thanks to all of our host families and work placements', to Kevin and Brian who organise our transport for us, and all involved in the service we are so proud to provide -  everyone has done a remarkable job in maintaining the high standards that we pride ourselves on. We could not do it without you!

As I sit here at my desk writing this  I am aware that in one of our training rooms the Staff and Participants are enjoying the last 2013  weekly student meeting (a Christmas Craft Party) before the Christmas break.  Although sad to see such a successful year come to an end I am thrilled to be able to thank all of our Partner for helping to make The Training Partnership what it is today.  The Staff and I always try to give of our very best and I would like to re-assure you that this will also be the case for 2014.  


May I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year  

Best wishes

Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment